Friday, February 6, 2009

How well do you know me?

Okay, I really have nothing to blog about, so I just have a quiz on me for you. Give me your answers in your comment. I will post the answers. Also in your comment, tell me how many of them also apply to you. Lets see how well you know 1grlinthisworld!!!

My Favorite colors are__________.

A Pink and purple
B Green and Blue
C Gray and Yellow
D Black and Red

My strongest subject in school is ___________________.
( Hint: This is also my Fav)

A Writing
B Reading
C Math
D Science and Social Studies

My Fav Song is _____________.
( Hint: it is on my blog)

A Do you like Waffles
B Umbrella
C Mandy
D Other

My fav band ( and or singer) is ____________________.

A Pushplay
B Bruce Springsteen
C Hannah Montana
D Jonas Brothers

My Fav type of food is _________________.

A Indian
B Chinese
C Mcdonalds
d Japanese

Can you guess? It may be hard for some people, since they don't know me well. Good luck!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

hey , i am afraid I dont know you to well , hopefully I can get to know more of what you like through the blog :) I enjoy reading your blog entries , you sound so grown up!! thanks for your sweet comments on my blog , love you and miss you too!!

heidigoseek said...

you know i know the answers, so i don't want to give it all away. just a hint, though, your new shoes are yellow and your fav hoodie is gray:)

JALICIA BARNES said...

hey harley i did wat u said and got a blog thanks for the advice your friend jalicia