Thursday, October 15, 2009

CALLING ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS!!!

It has been a while since I have updated, but i need your help. I have a Math project and I need to get an opinion of 50 (yes, 50) middle school students on a topic of my choice. So, I have decided to have a contest every middle school student that answers my survey will be entered into a drawing. When you answer, I need you to leave your name with your answer. If you win, then I need you to give me your address, and all of the other information that I will need to send you your "Prize". If you do not feel comfortable leaving that information in your comment, You can email it to me at Harleyisme123@gmail.com.

Survey

What degree do you want to Graduate College with?

1. Education

2. Music

3. Business

4. Law

5. Medicine

6. I don't want to go to college

7. Other

THANKS!!!!!