Sunday, November 23, 2008

$ 130.00 ( cash) how could I go wrong?

For my birthday (which if you read my mom's blog you would have seen), my
mom gave me $100.00 , and I got twenty from Courtney ( thanks), and ten from
my grandmother. My mother let me take a day off from school to go shopping:) Once we got to the mall, it was business. We hit Areopostale ( airropostal)first, because I had gift cards there. Thanks Isabelle and Taylor. I got three tee-shirts ( one gray, one blue, one green), a purse,and a ( gray ) over-shirt. Next, we visited Limited too. I got two Webkinz ( the rhino,and leopard). I went to Pacsun and got a Volcom hoodie and gray skinny jeans. We went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I got the chef salad and ( some kind ) of cheesecake. The last store we went to was Claire's. I got BIG yellow earring, peace sign earrings, and red checked earrings. We called it a day. ( count how many times you see " I got " in this post, and tell me in your comment!)

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

5, unless you count the one when you are asking how many I got's there are and then it would be 6. Sounds like you got alot of really good stuff:)

Janice said...

You said "I got" 6 times, and an extra "got". I counted the one you said in your question. Am I right?