Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moonlit Path

All right, I gotta give school some credit. We read this book called
"Walk Two Moons" by Sharon Creech. As our finishing-the-book-project,
we had to make a scrapbook... piece of cake, right!? All I have to say is, if that is
a piece of cake, then then eating cake must be an Olympic sport or something.
I spent a minimum of 35 hours on it. If it doesn't get an "A," I'll go CRAZY!!
my cover page..like it?

The opening page. Impressive?
My first real scrapbook page. Enjoying it?

My journal page. Still digging it?
The black hills. Impressed yet?
My second journal page. Isn't it lovely?
A page on Mt. Rushmore. Amazing, Huh?
My "keepsakes" page on Mt. Rushmore. Like it?
A page on Yellowstone, Old Faithful. Convinced?
Another Page on Old Faithful. Shocking?

Couer d'Alene. Isn't it wonderful?
My last page. Would you give me an "A"?

4 comments:

heidigoseek said...

looks great sis:) i had a ton of fun helping you with it!

Janice said...

Courtney and I will give you an "A". Looks GREAT!!

Butler Family said...

Yes I would most definently give you an "A". that is just awesome. You can scrapbook better than I can. lol

Harley said...

I loved your project, harley.
Madison