Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wEbKiNz wOrLd


I LOVE webkinz!! they are loveable plush
pets that have an online life. You earn
money, and buy your pet toys and accessories.
now, heres a challenge. I am going to list four
different webkinz pets. You guess which one
I DONT have. Post your answer and Webkinz username
in the comments corner. All the right answers go
into a hat. The winner gets a free wish token!!! ( Even if you don't win, I will add you to my friends list)

A. Raccoon

B. Golden retriver

C. Rabbit

D. Google

4 comments:

Harley said...

Harley,
I think you don't have the rabbit.

Username: puppydrum1
From,
Marshall

The Barton Family said...

Harley, we also guess that you don't have the rabbit! We have him though and he is cute so you should get him!! Our usernames are: msbab7 (brinkley)
msady (ady) and msblb (briley) We can't wait to add you to our friends!
Love,
The Bartons

Your favorite sister said...

Hi Harley. I am guessing a rabbit. Since Marshall lives with you he probably knows!

my username is evergirl7

From Harmony Turner

You can check out my blog at http://harmonysgazette.blogspot.com

Harley said...

One of my friends couldn't get onto my blog, but wanted to enter the contest. Her answer was the rabbit.