Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mInI mE


You know all of those little dolls that we used to love when we were little, that would look exactly like you? Remember how you would always wish for a twin sister? Well today, I got my old dream ( Sort of). While I was outside this afternoon, my sister said, " Harley, I just want to be like you". I thought that ws really cute, so I decided to take it a step further. I told her that I would give her lessons on how to be like me. Somday I know I will regret this, but she seemed so happy to get started, and thrilled to be an " Older" girl. I taught her how to, walk, sit, jog, and speed run. I have to give it to her, she is one fast learner. Now, she has in her head that I should blog about her, and that she should email my friends, and hers. So if you get any emails that arent from me, Don't be freaked out. I know that I should be upset that now I have a sudden shadow doing exactly what I do, but her happiness is contagious!!!

4 comments:

heidigoseek said...

She couldn't have a better role model:) I think she'll learn a lot in her "older girl" lessons!

Your favorite sister said...

Harley what a great big sister you are! Gracie is lucky to have you and you to have her!

Marie(Harmony's Mom)

Butler Family said...

What a fantastic role model you are for her!! She is pretty darn lucky to have you as an older sister:)

Martinez Family said...

how cute Ms. Harley!